Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blog #6

If I were in a situation similar to either Bethany or Jessica I would probably react in a way similar to both of these girls. I definitely don't think that I would be able to get over the traumatic experience as quickly as Bethany did, but on the other hand I don't think that I would get wrapped up in the entire think the way Jessica did. I think that my reaction would fall somewhere in between these two different reactions. For me the deciding factor over whether or not to get a prosthetic would depend solely on the situation. My decision would also depend on if it were my arm or leg that I would be getting a prosthetic for. I think that my friends and family would be the main thing that would help me get through the hard situations, similarly to the way Bethany's faith helped her get through the aftermath of her accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment